Sweatshirt

/
2 Comments


For today's outfit I wear this perfect sweatshirt from Zara, and I can say it is my favorite item in my wardrobe. A little sporty and a little glam totally in my style. Love this combination, love the pictures.. Everything is just perfect! Good morning everyone, hope you'll have a wonderful day.

Sweatshirt-Zara
Shoes- Nike blazer mid
Bag- H&M
Bracelets- Cruciani, Accessorize.UK
Watch: Guess
Skirt-Xside

PS. Hvala divnom FBL timu koji pruža podršku BiH modnim blogericama i razvijanju naše modne scene. Ukoliko želite da saznate ko su sve  Bh.modne blogerice 
brzo na njihovu stranicu.














 




You may also like

2 komentara:

  1. jakooo mi se sviđa sve!!!

    posjeti me na:

    http://tamysfashionworld.blogspot.com/2014/10/midi-dress.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Pokreće Blogger.