Oh maxi I love you

/
6 Comments


Maxi skirt trend is one of my all time favourites. I feel so comfortable and feminine in long skirts and dresses and they are my must have  for  all of the seasons. Maxi skirts are a wardrobe staple for most of us during the spring and summer, but they can also be worn during the fall and winter as well. That’s what’s so great about them – they’re versatile, easy to style with anything, and incredibly comfy. My outfit for today is totally girly, This color is my favorite color and this combination is totally in my style.

                                                                           Wearing:
Skirt- Pull and Bear
Shirt- Zara
Bag- Zara /Office Citybag 
Shoes- H&M
Jacket- Stradivarius
Belt- Zara
Necklace- H&M
Bracelets- Cruciani, H&M, Six
Ring- Six
Sunglasses- Chanel































































You may also like

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. Suknja :)) majica :)) kao sebe da gledam :)) ! Jako mi se svidja!:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. super kombinacija :)))

    http://tamysfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. My comment will be in English because my Serbian is not that good but regards from Macedonia
    I love your maxi skirt and your hair looks amazing :)) The accessories are so cute. You inspired me.
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Pokreće Blogger.